Who we are
Our website address is https://hasudata.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Our disclosure and your consent
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address in the last paragraph below.
Learn about your Data
Type Of Information, Collection And Uses.
In order to enable you to use various services on our Website and constantly improve and upgrade them, we may use certain end users’ information (including cookies and local storage). The following is an explanation of end users’ information, and what type of information we use on our Website.
means information that alone cannot identify you, including data we receive and/or extract from your device upon your using of the Website (as defined under the Terms). At all times, we make sure to extract and store the data in an anonymous and aggregative manner.
When using the Website, we collect non-personal information of end-users that includes details of your visits to our Website, including operating system, browser type, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
We also collect device IP address that is allocated by the Internet service provider to identify the country and language; In some jurisdictions and given specific circumstances, IP address may be considered to be personal information when used with other information in an attempt to individually identify users. However, we make no such use in the data we collect, and we make no attempt or effort to personally identify any user. We Encode the IP in a manner that can’t be identified.
What is it? It means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information, can be used to identify you.
Do we collect? We do not intentionally collect or store any personal information in a manner that can identify you unless you directly provide it to us.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our email list, posting comments or content, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- You also may provide information or comments to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies and local storage:
Cookies and Local Storage
To enhance your user experience, we use “local storage” or place “cookies” on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about you.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
When you use our website, we share information that we collect from you, such as your email (in hashed form), IP address, or information about your browser or operating system, with our identity partners/service providers, including LiveRamp Inc. LiveRamp returns an online identification code that we may store in our first-party cookie for our use in online and cross-channel advertising and it may be shared with advertising companies to enable interest-based and targeted advertising. To opt-out of this use, please click here.
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website NAI’s website. You may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance site to set advertising preferences for participating companies here: Advertising Alliance site. If you are outside of the United States, you may set advertising choices for participating companies here: here.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Any information that we collect or receive about you may be used by us for the following purposes:
- to provide and monetize our Website
- to provide you with customer support and respond to inquiries;
- to deliver content or advertising;
- to perform market research or measure Website usage;
- to analyze traffic counts, your interests and Website performance.
- To contact you. In case you directly contacted us.
- To allow third party service providers to assist us: such as business partners, vendors, contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us manage our Website, or provide Website content, advertisements and other services. These services may include advertising and marketing; developing or supporting products and features; processing data or statistics; and supplementing or organizing information or data. These outside service providers are required to protect non-public personal information and not use or disclose it for unauthorized purposes.
- To protect our rights and the rights of our users. We may disclose your information in order to: (i) protect or defend our legal rights or property or the legal rights or property of any of our vendors, partners or affiliates, or any of their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of individuals; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law, subpoena or other legal process or requirement.
- To complete a merger or sale of assets of the Company.
Where do we store Collected Data?
We store your information in protected servers in the United States and other countries and in AWS (amazon)secured servers.
Our Contact Information