On Wednesday, September 16, 2020, the opening of the engineering education program for school students “Space technologies” took place. It is aimed at developing research, creative and project activities of students in grades 8-11.
The Roscosmos State Corporation for Space Activities and its subsidiaries – PAO S. P. Korolev Rocket and Space Corporation Energia (RSC Energia) and Joint Stock Company «Russian Space Systems» (JSC «RSS») – have become partners in the program organized by the Vzlet Educational Center for identifying, supporting and developing abilities in children and youth. It will last 10 days at the p. Kapitsa Physical-engineering Lyceum in Dolgoprudny and will end on September 25, 2020.
24 students will be able to complete training under the guidance of experienced mentors in several areas:
- Scientific equipment for experiments from the Russian segment of the International space station – RSC Energia»;
- hydrometeorological spacecraft of the type “meteor-M” — RKS;
- small CubeSat-type spacecraft
- launch devices for small CubeSat-type spacecraft;
- stations for receiving remote sensing Data.